In this video, you will choose a recipient for your digital card, choose a theme foryour presentation, and fill out the title slide. The title slide and theme introducethe topic of your presentation. To begin, decide who or what you will showappreciation for. Or, your teacher may assign you a person or subject based on an eventat your school or a subject you are studying. Next, choose a theme for your presentation.
A theme is a set of colors, text styles, backgrounds, and other design elements that give your presentationa certain look. To pick a theme for your presentation, thinkabout the person or thing you are expressing appreciation for.
Choose a theme that expresses the personality of the subject of your card or that celebratesa particular event or occasion. Decide whether your theme should be more playful or seriousbased on the card’s subject. Or, choose a theme that expresses “your” personalityand tastes.
Next, type a title for your slideshow.
Include your name as the subtitle.
Now, It's Your Turn:Choose the person or thing you are showing appreciation for,Choose a theme for your presentation.
and add a title and subtitle to your first slide.
1. Introduction to Show Appreciation with Google Slides
2. Choose a Subject and a Theme
3. Plan Your Message and Add Slides
4. Finish Your Message and Preview Your Slideshow
5. Publish Your Presentation to the Web
6. Show Appreciation with Google Slides Wrap-Up
8. Extensions: Show Appreciation with Google Slides