The skills you learned and practiced will help prepare you for your G Suite CertificationExam.
Continue to learn more and practice on your own.
You can apply much of what you have learned in this lesson to other presentation applicationsas well.
Creating great presentations is something that will help you in school, at work, inyour community, and at home.
In this lesson, you: Added slides to a new presentation,Selected layouts and themes for your slides,Included slide numbers and presenter notes,Copied, pasted, and linked slides from another presentation,Changed your text to call attention to your main points, andAdded transitions and animations.
Knowing how to complete all of these steps will help you to create organized, easy-to-readpresentations for future projects at work, school, or for your community or yourself.
Now you can explore more G Suite Certification lessons to learn and practice with other applications.
1. Introduction to G Suite Certification: Slides - Part 1
2. Slides: Build a Presentation — Add, Copy, Paste, and Delete Slides, Apply Themes and Layouts, Add Page Numbers, Use Presenter Notes, and Link Slides
3. Slides: Copy, Paste, and Link Slides and Change to Destination Formatting
4. Slides: Work with Text — Insert Text Blocks, Change Font and Font Color, Size, Style, and Format, Add Highlight Color, and Set Capitalization
5. Slides: Add Transitions and Animations and Watch in Preview