This survey is a preview of what your students will see. You do not need to complete it.
You won't be able to make changes to your response after you submit.
Google will use the submitted information to evaluate and improve the Applied Digital Skills program, including its assessment tools, the curriculum, and the website, for current and future users.
1. Introduction to G Suite Certification: Sheets - Part 3
2. Sheets: Copy Sheets Into Your Spreadsheet — Copy from .csv and .xls File Types
3. Sheets: Use Functions to Calculate Cost and Current Sales — Format Currency and View Function List
4. Sheets: Use Functions to Summarize Data and Calculate Profit
5. Sheets: Use the MIN, MAX, and AVERAGE Functions to Analyze Sales Data
6. Sheets: Add Conditional Formatting to Emphasize Data
7. Sheets: Insert Links, Images, Forms and Drawings
8. G Suite Certification: Sheets - Part 3 Wrap-Up
Complete the reflection to demonstrate knowledge of the topics and skills reviewed in the lesson.
Sign in to track your progress through this course