This survey is a preview of what your students will see. You do not need to complete it.
You won't be able to make changes to your response after you submit.
Google will use the submitted information to evaluate and improve the Applied Digital Skills program, including its assessment tools, the curriculum, and the website, for current and future users.
1. Introduction to G Suite Certification: Sheets - Part 2
2. Sheets: Create Filters and Use Filter Views
3. Sheets: Use Filters to Count, Add, and Summarize Data in a Table — Use Sheets and COUNT
4. Sheets: Use the SUM Function to Analyze Data
5. Sheets: Display Data in a Chart — Create, Insert, and Modify Charts, and Protect Sheets and Ranges
6. Sheets: Use COUNTIF to Generate Numeric Data with Text Values
7. Sheets: Share and Collaborate — Add Comments, View Revision History, and Download Spreadsheets as File Types
8. G Suite Certification: Sheets - Part 2 Wrap-Up
Complete the reflection to demonstrate knowledge of the topics and skills reviewed in the lesson.
Sign in to track your progress through this course