This survey is a preview of what your students will see. You do not need to complete it.
You won't be able to make changes to your response after you submit.
Google will use the submitted information to evaluate and improve the Applied Digital Skills program, including its assessment tools, the curriculum, and the website, for current and future users.
1. Introduction to G Suite Certification: Sheets - Part 1
2. Sheets: Duplicate Your Sheet and Add New Data — Add, Delete and Insert Data
3. Sheets: Format and Organize Spreadsheet Data — Use Bold and Italics, Merge Cells, Set Alignment, and Format Dates
4. Sheets: Continue Formatting and Organizing — Freeze Cells, Columns, and Rows, Add Borders, Set Fill Color, Add Borders, and Change Fonts and Sizes
5. Sheets: Add Data Validation to Limit Options
6. Sheets: Sort Your Data — Name and Sort Sheets or Ranges
7. G Suite Certification: Sheets - Part 1 Wrap-Up
Complete the reflection to demonstrate knowledge of the topics and skills reviewed in the lesson.
Sign in to track your progress through this course