This survey is a preview of what your students will see. You do not need to complete it.
You won't be able to make changes to your response after you submit.
Google will use the submitted information to evaluate and improve the Applied Digital Skills program, including its assessment tools, the curriculum, and the website, for current and future users.
1. Introduction to G Suite Certification: Hangouts
2. Hangouts: Open a Hangout
3. Hangouts: Schedule a Hangout from your Calendar
4. Hangouts: Launch a Hangout
5. Hangouts: Present Your Screen — Share the Entire Screen or a Single Window
6. Hangouts: Manage Sound and Video Quality
7. Hangouts: Manage Meetings — Use Dial Ins, Invite More Users, Use Chat, and Mute or Eject Other Users
8. G Suite Certification: Hangouts Wrap-Up
Complete the reflection to demonstrate knowledge of the topics and skills reviewed in the lesson.
Sign in to track your progress through this course