This survey is a preview of what your students will see. You do not need to complete it.
You won't be able to make changes to your response after you submit.
Google will use the submitted information to evaluate and improve the Applied Digital Skills program, including its assessment tools, the curriculum, and the website, for current and future users.
1. Introduction to G Suite Certification: Gmail
2. Gmail: Personalize Your Settings — Set Languages, Display Preferences, Vacation Responders, and Desktop Notifications
3. Gmail: Email Contacts — Compose an Email and Share Files and Images
4. Gmail: Reply to Email and Email Forwarding — Use Reply and Forward Options and Add Users in CC and BCC
5. Gmail: Use Chat and Video to Talk to Contacts — Launch Text Chats and Video Calls
6. Gmail: Manage Your Inbox — Use Filters, Block Addresses, Archive and Mute Messages, and Enable Multiple Inboxes
7. Gmail: Locate Messages — See Drafted and Sent Messages Using Search and Sort
8. Gmail: Use Gmail Offline — Enable Offline Access
9. G Suite Certification: Gmail Wrap-Up
Complete the reflection to demonstrate knowledge of the topics and skills reviewed in the lesson.
Sign in to track your progress through this course