The skills you learned and practiced will help prepare you for your G Suite certification exam.
Continue to learn more and practice on your own.
In this lesson, you:Personalized your settings,Added a signature and vacation responder,Composed a new email message,Added images and files to the message,Sent email to multiple contacts at once,Used chat and video to talk to contacts,Managed your inbox by creating filters, blocking email addresses, and archiving and muting messages,Set up multiple inboxes,Searched for and sorted your messages,And learned how to use Gmail offline.
Knowing how to use these features will help you use Gmail to its full advantage at work,in school, and personally.
Now you can explore more G Suite Certification lessons to learn and practice with other applications!
1. Introduction to G Suite Certification: Gmail
2. Gmail: Personalize Your Settings — Set Languages, Display Preferences, Vacation Responders, and Desktop Notifications
3. Gmail: Email Contacts — Compose an Email and Share Files and Images
4. Gmail: Reply to Email and Email Forwarding — Use Reply and Forward Options and Add Users in CC and BCC
5. Gmail: Use Chat and Video to Talk to Contacts — Launch Text Chats and Video Calls
6. Gmail: Manage Your Inbox — Use Filters, Block Addresses, Archive and Mute Messages, and Enable Multiple Inboxes
7. Gmail: Locate Messages — See Drafted and Sent Messages Using Search and Sort
8. Gmail: Use Gmail Offline — Enable Offline Access