This survey is a preview of what your students will see. You do not need to complete it.
You won't be able to make changes to your response after you submit.
Google will use the submitted information to evaluate and improve the Applied Digital Skills program, including its assessment tools, the curriculum, and the website, for current and future users.
1. Introduction to G Suite Certification: Docs - Part 2
2. Docs: Change Fonts and Styles — Choose a Font, Set It's Size, Color, and Highlight, and Add Bold, Italic or Underline Formats
3. Docs: Insert Images and Links — Add Images, External links, In-Doc Links and Bookmarks
4. Docs: Insert and Format Tables — Create and Delete Tables, Rows, and Columns, and Manage Table Properties
5. Docs: Use Tools to Review and Edit Document Text — Check Spelling and Add Words to a Personal Dictionary
6. Docs: Share and Collaborate in Your Document — Use Comment, Edit, and Suggesting Modes and View Revision History
7. Docs: Download Your File in Different Formats
8. G Suite Certification: Docs - Part 2 Wrap-Up
Complete the reflection to demonstrate knowledge of the topics and skills reviewed in the lesson.
Sign in to track your progress through this course