The skills you learned and practiced will help prepare you for your G Suite CertificationExam.
Continue to learn more and practice on your own.
You can apply much of what you have learned in this lesson to other word processing applicationsas well.
Working in a document is something that will help you in school, at work, in your community,and at home.
In this lesson, you adjusted the fonts and font styles,Added and formatted document elements, such as images, links,and tables,Reviewed and edited your document,And shared and downloaded your document.
Knowing how to complete all of these steps will help you to create organized, user-friendlydocuments for future projects at work or school, and for your community or yourself.
Now you can explore more G Suite Certification lessons to learn and practice with other applications!
1. Introduction to G Suite Certification: Docs - Part 2
2. Docs: Change Fonts and Styles — Choose a Font, Set It's Size, Color, and Highlight, and Add Bold, Italic or Underline Formats
3. Docs: Insert Images and Links — Add Images, External links, In-Doc Links and Bookmarks
4. Docs: Insert and Format Tables — Create and Delete Tables, Rows, and Columns, and Manage Table Properties
5. Docs: Use Tools to Review and Edit Document Text — Check Spelling and Add Words to a Personal Dictionary
6. Docs: Share and Collaborate in Your Document — Use Comment, Edit, and Suggesting Modes and View Revision History