2. Choose a Digital Skill to Learn and Teach
- Select the digital collaboration skill you would like to learn.
- Watch the video and complete the activity that corresponds with the digital skill you are learning.
- Teach your new digital skill to a partner if you choose.
- Move on to Video 3 to continue the lesson.
Navigate to Gmail, open Google Chat, find a contact, send a message, and practice changing Chat settings.
Create and title a new document, type a few lines, add a comment, practice adding someone to the comment and sharing with them, edit the comment, and delete it.
Create and title a folder, practice adding a file, share it with a partner, adjust the sharing settings, and type a note to your partner.