You have already submitted this survey.
Click the Next button to move on to the next lesson.
This survey is a preview of what your students will see. You do not need to complete it.
You won't be able to make changes to your response after you submit.
Google will use the submitted information to evaluate and improve the Applied Digital Skills program, including its assessment tools, the curriculum, and the website, for current and future users.
1. Introduction to Brainstorming Ideas in a Group
2. Prepare and Choose a Method for Brainstorming
3. Mind Mapping with Google Drawings
4. Brainwriting with Google Sheets
5. Outlining with Google Docs
6. Narrow Down Your Ideas
7. Brainstorming and Ideas in a Group Wrap-Up
9. Extensions: Brainstorming Ideas in a Group
Complete the reflection to demonstrate knowledge of the topics and skills reviewed in the lesson.
Sign in to track your progress through this course