- Highlight the categories and their totals in the summary table and insert a pie chart.
- Experiment with chart options.
- Change the fill color in spreadsheet rows for items that are essential.
- Open a new Google Doc and name it "Monthly Budget Evaluation."
- Write a paragraph evaluating:
- What did you spend the most money on?
- How much money did you have left over after all your expenses were paid?
- What would you do with that money?
- How would you save another 25 dollars a month?
- How do changes in one category affect spending in other categories?