In this lesson, you worked in Google Hangouts. The skills you learned and practiced willhelp prepare you for your G Suite Certification Exam.
Continue to explore Hangouts and practice on your own.
You can apply much of what you have learned in this lesson to other online communication tools.
Hangouts helps you start virtual conversations with friends and family, as well as collaboratewith co-workers remotely. Be sure to review the following topics andtasks that may appear on the exam:Scheduling a HangoutLaunching a HangoutPresenting your screen in a HangoutManaging sound and video, including: muting microphones,turning a camera off and reducing bandwidth.
Managing meetings with Hangouts, including: dialing in,...inviting users...
...muting other users...
...and ejecting users.
Remember, the best way to learn a new skill is through hands-on experience, so look fornew opportunities to communicate with friends, family, and co-workers on Hangouts.
Now you can explore more G Suite Certification lessons to learn and practice with other applications!
1. Introduction to G Suite Certification: Hangouts
2. Hangouts: Open a Hangout
3. Hangouts: Schedule a Hangout from your Calendar
4. Hangouts: Launch a Hangout
5. Hangouts: Present Your Screen — Share the Entire Screen or a Single Window
6. Hangouts: Manage Sound and Video Quality
7. Hangouts: Manage Meetings — Use Dial Ins, Invite More Users, Use Chat, and Mute or Eject Other Users