In this lesson, you worked in Google Docs. The skills you learned and practiced willhelp you prepare for your G Suite Certification Exam. Continue to learn more and practiceon your own. You can apply much of what you have learnedin this lesson to other word processing applications as well. Working in a document is somethingthat will help you in school, at work, in your community, and at home.
In this lesson, you set up your document,Added headers and footers, as well as pagenumbers,Formatted blocks of text in your document,and added headings,and a table of contents.
Knowing how to complete all of these steps will help you to create organized, user-friendlydocuments for future projects at work, school, or for your community or yourself.
Now you can explore more G Suite Certification lessons to learn and practice with other applications!
1. Introduction to G Suite Certification: Docs - Part 1
2. Docs: Set Up Your Document — Choose Page Size, Orientation and Color
3. Docs: Add Headers, Footers and Page Numbers
4. Docs: Format Text Blocks — Align Text, Adjust Line and Paragraph Spacing, and Use a Numbered or Bulleted List
5. Docs: Set Paragraph Styles — Use Headings to Create a Table of Contents